Pretzel Ring Beer Cheese Dip
Servings 6 Peeople
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese Grated
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese Grated
- 8 Oz Cream Chease Softened
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Chives Chopped
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Beer
- 1/4 Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Baking Soda
- 1 Can Biscuits
- 1 Large Egg For eggwash
- 3 Tsp Milk For eggwash
- 1/4 Cup Coarse Salt For sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Make Beer Cheese Dip: In a large bowl, combine cheddar, mozzarella, cream cheese, Dijon, chives, garlic powder, and beer and season with salt and black pepper.
- Make Pretzels: In a small saucepan, bring 2 cups water and baking soda to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Cut each biscuit in half and roll into a ball. Slice an X across the top. Drop into simmering water with baking soda and let cook 1 minute, then remove with a slotted spoon and transfer to a cast-iron skillet, forming a ring along the inside edge.
- Brush biscuits with egg wash and sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Transfer cheese dip to the center of the skillet and smooth top. Sprinkle with more cheddar.
- Bake until biscuits are golden and dip is warmed through and bubbly, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Garnish with chives and serve.