THC Distillate Gummies
- Silicon Molds
- Sauce Pan
- Cooling Rack
- 1 ml THC Distillate
- 1 Box Jell-O 6oz
- 4 Packets Gelatin (28g)
- 1/2 cup Water Cold
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Glycerin
- 12 drops LorAnn Oil Flavoring Optional
- Combine Jell-O, Gelatin, water, and sugar in a small sauce pan, mix thoroughly. Cover and let sit to bloom, 10-20 minutes. It should turn mostly solid
- Heat Saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir until mix has completely dissolved, just before it starts to boil.
- Remove from heat
- Mix in THC distillate, Glycerin, and Flavoring (Optional)
- Pour into molds. Put in fridge till the set.
- Once they are set, remove from the fridge and place on cooling rack. Let cure 12 - 24 hours.
- (Optional) Toss in sugar or Cirtric Acid (makes them sour) to prevent them from sticking together.
Can also replace the cold water with juice for additional flavoring. Might need a little more Glycerin, mix and add more if they do not look completely combined.
6 thoughts on “THC Distillate Gummies”
Easy recipe. I have used it several times. Thanks for posting it.
I have a niece who is severely autistic. Her parents were paying $100 with shipping for 50 gummies! As soon as I found out I decided to make them for her with her drs permission. This is a very easy recipie that I’ve used several times now. It’s simple and my niece takes them with no problems. She is much calmer and better able to get through her therapy while her behavior isn’t as violent as before. Thank you so much for posting your recipe. It truly is making a difference .
Made this recipe many times I’ve really find that it’s pretty much foolproof if you follow it the way it says best gummies I’ve made in a long time way better than other recipes I’ve tried.
Excellent recipe! I just made my first attempt at gummies using this recipe. They turned outPERFECT!
Great recipe easy PZ.
I have made these numerous times .
They are awesome.