THC Distillate Gummies
- Silicon Molds
- Sauce Pan
- Cooling Rack
- 1 ml THC Distillate
- 1 Box Jell-O 6oz
- 4 Packets Gelatin (28g)
- 1/2 cup Water Cold
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Glycerin
- 12 drops LorAnn Oil Flavoring Optional
- Combine Jell-O, Gelatin, water, and sugar in a small sauce pan, mix thoroughly. Cover and let sit to bloom, 10-20 minutes. It should turn mostly solid
- Heat Saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Stir until mix has completely dissolved, just before it starts to boil.
- Remove from heat
- Mix in THC distillate, Glycerin, and Flavoring (Optional)
- Pour into molds. Put in fridge till the set.
- Once they are set, remove from the fridge and place on cooling rack. Let cure 12 - 24 hours.
- (Optional) Toss in sugar or Cirtric Acid (makes them sour) to prevent them from sticking together.
Can also replace the cold water with juice for additional flavoring. Might need a little more Glycerin, mix and add more if they do not look completely combined.